Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Randomness!

Gotta love a little rambling...
No new photos to share today, but some Ellie-isms along with a general update on everyone!

So anyone who knows Ellie knows that her speech is a little....off, lol. She has trouble pronouncing some sounds, like T, S, & R. Yesterday she was getting dressed in the morning, and wanted to wear an undershirt under her dress. She was so excited and said "My Wank Wop, Mommy! Id a Wank Wop"!!! (note: that translates to Tank Top, and Id translates to It's) So I reached out to help her put it on, while laughing. She gave me the most stubborn look and said "No Mommy, I my wank wop by my WELF"!!!! Yes, she wanted to do it all by her welf- er, Self. So cute. I laughed all day long and probably annoyed her beyond belief when I repeatedly asked her throughout the day what she was wearing under her dress.

Now to updates. Well, Jake is good. Bummed to be back in school, he loved Christmas break. Not that he doesn't do good in school- he's an excellent student, but it seems 4th grade came along with the "school stinks" attitude I was hoping would take a few more years to develop. He's excited that construction begins on his bedroom soon- we're having a room built within the big open room in our basement for him, and the other half will be the kids "playroom"....AKA the family room. He gets new bedding and such at the completion of the construction, and he'll soon have a Dalton Bulldogs room. The kid is THRILLED!
Ashlyn is a busy bee lately. She has baton lessons on Mondays, Gymnastics on Tuesdays, and now Piano lessons on Thursday. Tonight is her first piano lesson! She can't wait, and has been begging for about 6 months to start lessons! I told myself I wouldn't become one of "those" moms who pushes her kid into every possible activity available and shuttling them to and from practices nonstop...and it's not that bad, I promise!
Ellie is her usual silly self- talking a LOT more these days, although we chuckle at half of what comes out of her mouth. Her personality is emerging quickly, and she is one independant little Miss!

Eric is good but so busy! Lots of drama and such at the office- so much so that he spent Tuesday this week in court (and they won, as they knew they would!!!) because of his IT company being uncooperative and in breech of contract, to say the least! Long story I won't get into. But aside from all that, he's good. So am I....nothing new to report. Just the usual busyness of running a home with 3 kids! Not taking too many pictures lately because I prefer natural light OUTSIDE- not having that these days!!! I am dying for spring to get here so I can get snapping again!!!!!!
Ok, enough about us- I know you're really here to hear about the kids anyway! (wink wink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment