Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'll Be....

Ok, so I am feelin' all mushy and romantic at the moment....so I was off on You Tube searching for the song "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain. That song is ours- the song Eric and I first danced to our 2nd date in the dining room of his parents home (which is now our dining room!) and we've been dancing to it ever since. I found a great video of it- the quality isn't the best, but something about it being live gets me. I had to share it! I'll be back later to post pics and stories from our vacation last weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll be darned... LOL! This song is THE song that was playing mightily on airwaves when I decided to head for Florida to be with Rich. It's awesome!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :)

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete