Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome!


We've moved, obviously! I admit, it was a purely cosmetic move- I learned I can have adorable backgrounds here on blogger, so I will try to make myself at home here. As long as picture posting goes well, we're here to stay!!!

Excitement over Christmas is building at rapid speed- the kids are officially on Christmas break and LOVING it!
I am busy getting the house, gifts, and food ready for the holiday- which has become very difficult to do, because I learned I have a herniated disc in my back. It hurts- badly- but I am dealing with it. My wonderful big sister is coming over tonight to help me wrap presents!

Now- drumroll please- I will try to post a photo. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment