Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The countdown is ON!

Ashlyn informed me she needs a calendar. So she can cross of the remaining days until Christmas. I have 2 very excited kids- and one kid who is excited because the others are excited! Ellie has been so fun to watch the last couple weeks- and even more so the closer we get to Christmas. I can not wait to see the look on her face when she sees all those presents under the tree Christmas morning! She has had a hard time staying out of the gifts already under the tree- they're all for her cousins and she has unwrapped 2 of them!

I am adding some pics of the kids taken the past couple days....










2 comments:

  1. I vote you stay here b/c I feel like I'm cyber stalking you every time you switch blogs. LOL! Just teasing. Pix are beautiful.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't blogspot fun?! Sweet pictures!! Your children are so precious!

    ReplyDelete