Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

time....it's getting away from me.

Is it possibly mid-February 2010? I don't know how this is possible. We're busy busy these days. Ashlyn is still in gymnast mode- we never get a break from that. She's there 3, sometimes 4 days a week. Eric's work is NUTS these days. And I am in the beginnings of making my photography hobby more than a hobby- I am starting my own official business! I am really excited, a tad terrified, and totally ready for spring to get here so I can get shooting. It's been such an adventure.

We're also planning a vacation! No kids this time, just Eric and myself, going with Eric's sister Lori & her husband John and some friends of theirs. We're going to Gatlinburg TN for 5 nights! :) It's going to be a fun trip, and some very much needed time away from every day life for Eric and I. I am counting down the days until we leave in March. Just trying to put the last few pieces of the puzzle together for our trip- you know, small things, such as who is keeping our kids while we escape! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment