Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Monday, June 29, 2009

Manicure....gone wrong!

Apparently Miss Ellie decided to give herself a manicure this evening as I was cleaning in another room. She snuck into my nail polish and painted her nails...and her hands, and her hair, and her face, and my bedroom carpet!!!!
Thankfully, despite our frustration, Eric had the brains to tell me to grab the camera and get some proof of her crime!
It looks like blood!!! I promise you, this is only finger nail polish, NOT blood!
I seriously have my hands so full with this child.....I don't know what I'm gonna do with her!!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh may, that is WAY worse than what Nathan has done with nail polish. Holy Cow!

    ReplyDelete