Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15Ywt8ROo

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My beauties.....

Have I mentioned a time or two how thrilled I am to have my camera back? Yes? Well I will say it again and again....I LOVE IT! My girlies were out playing the other night while Daddy and Jake were at wrestling practice. They were being so adorable I grabbed my camera and started snapping. Of course as soon as Ashlyn saw the camera she stopped playing and started posing. That's my girl! Anyway, here are some shots of Ash, one of Ellie, and a couple really sweet photos of Daisy.
By the way, having Daisy in the family couldn't be going better! She is such a good girl, listens really well (for the most part), no potty accidents, loves on us all, and the kids ADORE her! :)










1 comment:

  1. What beautiful babies you have Mel and I love the new pupy (she is a cutie as well)

    ReplyDelete